The kitchen is the heart of the home. Whether it’s a new kitchen or a refurbishment, Kitchen & Renovation Concepts can help you bring your vision to life. For professional service and excellent value, call in and discuss your project, large or small. You will find many exciting options to consider in our showroom or call us to arrange a free quote in the local Dubbo area.
Custom Kitchens for Renovations or New Builds
Our experienced staff will assist in creating spaces designed for the way you live. Whether you want a contemporary or traditional look, our design team will help you to create stylish and practical kitchen spaces. Quality is always assured, as joinery is custom made in our factory. We can also offer a wide selection of materials, finishes and styles from trusted suppliers to make your project attractive, affordable and functional. Our teams of qualified installers will ensure a finished product that you will enjoy for many years to come.
Flat Pack Kitchens/DIY Joinery
As well as offering a full installation service, Kitchen & Renovation Concepts can supply joinery as a flat pack or with the cabinets assembled ready for installation. Laminate benchtops can be provided cut to size and with joins cut to ensure easy installation for the handyman.
If your old kitchen is in need of a fresh new look, it may be possible to replace just your existing doors and benchtops. Speak with our knowledgeable staff, and they can advise you on this option.
Some items you can replace for a new look:
- Help design a functional and attractive kitchen
- Provide free measure and quotes in the local area
- Assist you with the selection of materials suitable for your project
- Provide Flat Pack or Pre Built cabinets for your DIY project
- Provide a full installation service for your kitchen
- Removal of your existing kitchen if required
- Organise other trades such as electricians, plumbers and tilers if required
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When looking at a design for a new kitchen, consider the overall dimensions of the space and what shape will best suit this and your needs. Straight line, galley, U-shape, L-shape and island designs are commonly used. Consider the workflow in the kitchen having regard to the placement of the stove, sink and refrigerator.
- Often a triangle configuration gives good functionality, depending on the space that you have.
- Do appliances and sinks need to be moved?
- What style do you wish to create – something sleek and modern or perhaps a heritage, country or industrial look?
- Select colours and materials which support your style choices and work with your budget.
Flat pack kitchens are a good option for those who wish to minimise installation costs, and some are quite simple and straightforward to install, however it is recommended that the person has a sound level of experience, as some flat packs can be quite complex to those with no prior experience.
It is important that the installer is able to:
- Measure the available space accurately
- Level the joinery
- Scribe infill panels, kickboards and top panels
- Cut in the sink and fit the benchtops
Yes, we can show you a wide selection of materials and styles from trusted suppliers, and whether your budget is substantial or limited, there will be options to suit your requirements.
Kitchen & Renovation Concepts supplies appliances from the extensive Hafele range which includes ovens, cooktops, free-standing stoves, range hoods, dishwashers, microwaves and fridges while a variety of quality kitchen sinks, vanity basins, laundry tubs and tapware from suppliers such as Everhard and Hafele are also supplied. For storage solutions and kitchen accessories that best utilise the space you have, we can show you the intelligent and functional options from the Hafele range or other suppliers such as Titus Tekform, and Furnware.
Yes, we provide a limited 7-year domestic warranty on all cabinets and decorative materials, as well as on our workmanship to ensure your piece of mind. Most hardware we use also has a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty while manufacturers’ warranties also cover other products. Stone benchtops, for example, have either a 10 or 15-year manufacturer’s residential warranty while Inovar flooring products carry warranties of 15 to 25 years for residential use.