Kitchen & Renovation Concepts has a position available for a qualified cabinet maker or person with experience in this field to meet the growing demand for our joinery products.
Trade positions will report directly to the Factory Manager and/or Project Managers.
Kitchen & Renovation Concepts is an award-winning medium-sized regional joinery manufacturing and installation business with a team of 25 employees.
Your tasks will include:
- All facets of manufacturing and installing detailed joinery – kitchens and commercial and residential cabinetry
- Assembly of cabinetry and checking of work for quality assurance
- Reading shop drawings and ensuring accurate processing of materials
- Liaising with the internal project managers and factory manager to ensure project timelines are met, deviations forecasted and communicated effectively to stakeholders
- An installation role would include some factory work but would also involve onsite skills such as installation of cabinetry, benchtops and associated joinery.
- Adhering to all work health and safety (WHS) best practice requirements and being able to identify potential hazards to ensure your safety and that of others in the workplace. You will also proactively contribute to WHS initiatives in the workplace.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Trade qualification – cabinet maker – or experience in this field
- A drivers licence and construction Whitecard
- A high attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team environment with a great work attitude
- Natural problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
We are proud to offer stable employment, an attractive hourly rate, overtime and monthly RDO system. Remuneration will be based on experience.
- Project Location(s):
- Dubbo NSW
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Certificate 3 Preferred
- Based on Experience