Joinery Project Manager
Kitchen & Renovation Concepts is seeking applications from a suitably experienced tradesman keen to make a career transition to a Project Manager position on our leadership team or someone already working in a joinery Project Management position. We are an award winning medium sized regional manufacturing business with a team of over 25 people at present.
The position of Project Manager will report directly to the Managing Director. You will cope well with the demands of a production driven business while maintaining a no exceptions approach to quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with a range of customers from building companies to homeowners regarding their project, you will assist with the design by listening and educating them on best practice and new product options.
- Managing the process from initial enquiry through design, quoting and developing the bill of materials using our management software Microvellum.
- Ensuring the leadership team receives regular updates and reporting with regard to current and in the pipeline projects.
- Providing project management support and guidance to installers as questions or challenges arise
- Support the business as part of the leadership team to nurture a positive and progressive workforce culture.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Intermediate computer skills and ideally exposure to AutoCAD software or a willingness to learn.
- Substantial joinery experience preferably with a trade qualification
- A calming project leadership style, proactive organizational and time management skills
- Be a disciplined individual who has a ‘can do’ solutions-based client approach
- Natural problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and drive as you contribute to continuously improving the organisation’s competitive edge.
We are proud to offer stable employment and an attractive salary package. Flexibility and relocation support available for discussion with experienced and suitable candidates.
- Project Manager
- Project Location(s):
- Dubbo NSW
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Certificate 3 Preffered
- Based on Experience